Construction 22 HQ – Construction Portfolio
Browse through our construction portfolio to view some of our previous work throughout Ireland.
Renovation and Extension to home at Blackrock, Co.Louth
Full renovation and extension of this semi detached home, including;
- Kitchen Dinning area.
- Tall glazed screens maximizing light.
- High standard of insulation.
- Full mechanical and electrical installation.
- All windows replaced.
- Full redecoration.
New Home, Co. Down
New build of a two storey family home on a green field site.
- Traditional design and finishes
- Painted render walls
- Slated roof.
- Central oak stairwell
- Glazed roof light
Internal finishes are of the highest standard with timber floors and tiled wet areas.
Fit out of Riva Restaurant, Dundalk, Co. Louth
Refit of the restaurant including;
- Relocation of the bar and services.
- Extension the seated areas.
- Full internal fit-out and decorating..
As the restaurant was opened during the refit, most of the fittings and furniture were pre-fabricated accurately off-site and fitted out of hours.
Commercial Development Georges Hill, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Development of Commercial complex.
- 120 residential units
- Concrete, steel structure, exterior & interior finish
- 13,000 m2 of retail and commercial units including shops, offices and a multi screen cinema.
- 2 levels of underground parking providing 300 spaces
Reinforced concrete with a masonry envelope. There were 10 individual blocks linked by transfer decks and served by 8 lifts and 1 car lift.
All civil works professionally completed including drainage, services, public roads and footpaths surrounding the development.
Development of Retail Warehouse Units Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Retail Warehouse Development.
Steel portal frame structure. Composite panels were used for the roofs and minor elevations.
The building’s facades were formed in a terracotta rain screen cladding system and glazed aluminium curtain wall.